About payment method
You can choose to pay by credit card or Amazon Pay (in preparation).
Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB)
- Payment is limited to one-time payment / card in the name of the person.
- The billed amount will be the product price (tax included) + shipping fee (tax included).
Amazon Pay (Preparing. * Available from early November)
- You can log in with your Amazon.co.jp account. You can also easily place an order using the information registered in your Amazon account. (Not available for services that require membership registration, such as regular flights.)
- You cannot change the delivery address or payment method after ordering.
- You cannot set multiple delivery destinations.
- Orders made by 10am: Ships within 3 business days.
- All products will be shipped by Yamato Transport's cool mail. It is up to us to decide whether to deliver refrigerated / frozen depending on the product.
- Orders without a specified delivery date will be shipped within 4 business days from the next day, and products with a limited sales period will be shipped within the period.
- On Valentine's Day and White Day, it may take longer than usual for the product to arrive.
- During the holidays such as New Year's holidays and Golden Week, it may take longer than usual for delivery.
- Depending on road conditions, weather conditions, etc., we may not be able to deliver on the specified delivery date and time.
- As soon as the conditions for shipping arrangements are met, we will process the shipping.
- Delivery is limited to Japan.
About shipping and shipping
- Shipping fee includes consumption tax
- If you purchase "refrigerated delivery products" and "frozen delivery products" at the same time, shipping charges will apply to each. Please note that it depends on the product whether it is delivered refrigerated / frozen.
- It is the shipping fee per delivery address. If you place an order with multiple destinations, the shipping fee will be charged for each destination.
|Shipping charges||Delivery area||Delivery days (approximate) We will accept delivery until 10:00 AM on the day.|
|1,100 yen||[Minami Tohoku] Fukushima, Miyagi, Yamagata
[Kanto] Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yamanashi
[Chubu] Gifu, Shizuoka, Aichi, Mie
[Shinetsu] Nagano, Niigata
[Hokuriku] Toyama, Ishikawa, Fukui
|Next day / all time zones can be specified|
|1,710 yen||[Okinawa] Okinawa||The day after next, all time zones can be specified
* There may be a delay depending on the weather.
Specify delivery date and time
- If you want to specify the desired delivery date, you can select from a minimum of 5 days later.
- You can specify the delivery time zone as follows.
- In the morning (until 12:00) / 14-16 o'clock / 16-18 o'clock / 18-20 o'clock / 19-21 o'clock
About shopping bags
If you need a paper bag with a logo (charged), please select the size you need. The optimum paper bag size for each product is listed in the product description column for each product, so please refer to that.
About returns and exchanges
As a general rule, we cannot accept returns or exchanges of food products after they have been shipped. However, if the cause is a difference from your order or damage during shipping, please contact us within 7 days after the item arrives. The shipping fee will be borne by us.
About resale without permission
Confectionery and all products sold by Decadance Du Chocolat are not allowed to be purchased for resale under any circumstances.
If the purchase is found to be for resale, the order will be invalidated and canceled.
In addition, if you purchase using a reseller who has nothing to do with us, we will not be responsible for any damage including quality deterioration due to storage conditions.
Please be careful enough.
About bundling of statements and receipts
- Unless you request, in principle, the statement (delivery note) and receipt are not included.
- If you wish, please enter your name in the remarks column in the cart when ordering.
- If you wish to have a statement (delivery note) in principle, please indicate whether it is necessary or unnecessary to state the amount.