Decadence du Chocolat provides minimum personal information so that users can use it with peace of mind. Decence du Chocolat pays the utmost attention to the protection of the personal information you provide. Decadence du Chocolat's idea of protecting personal information is as follows:
- We use information about individuals, organizations and corporations registered by members only to develop and provide state-of-the-art functions and services in Decadence du Chocolat, and pay close attention to the protection of member personal information.
- Except as specified in these Terms, we will not disclose the information to third parties (management is prescribed in paragraph 2 below).
- In addition, we will regularly manage appropriately in the methods prescribed in these Terms.
- The personal information collected when members use The Services of Decadence du Chocolat is managed in accordance with Decadence du Chocolat's view of the protection of personal information.
- Decadence du Chocolat's policy of protecting personal information is only services provided directly by Decadence du Chocolat, and services of other organizations, companies, etc. connected by links, etc. are outside the scope of application.
- Use of The Services of Decence du Chocolat is at your own risk.
- Decence du Chocolat shall not be liable for any damages a resulting from the use of various information obtained from our website and other websites linked to this website.
2. Collection and use of Decence du Chocolat's personal information
Decence du Chocolat needs some personal information about its members in order to develop and provide them with state-of-the-art features and services.
- Please manage the ID and password of the shop at your own risk.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid names, dates of birth, phone numbers, etc. that are easy for others to guess.
- In addition, please do not disclose, lend, or transfer even if you are an acquaintance or a friend.
- Please do not write your password in the e-mail of your inquiry or in the Q&A on our website.
- The collected personal information will only be used to the limit necessary to provide The Services of Decadence du Chocolat and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases:
- With the consent of the member
- When sending an e-mail from a member asking for consent to the use of personal information
- When disclosure is disclosed to the limit necessary for a company (e.g., a subcontractor) that has entered into a non-disclosure agreement with the Company in advance.
- When sending an e-mail or direct mail to a Member for advertising of the Company or the Company's business partners, etc.
- When the disclosure of personal information is requested in accordance with the court, the order of an administrative organ, etc., or other laws and regulations, or when there is an investigation of a crime, the exclusion or prevention of infringement of rights against a third party, or other similar necessity
- Members shall agree in advance to use personal information in the methods set out above, and shall not object to the use of personal information.
- Decadence du Chocolat may also share the personal information of our business partners and members in the following cases:
- When there is a business reason, such as a special service for members. In this case, we will ask for the consent of the member before providing the information, and we will not provide it without consent.
- When creating statistical data, conducting market research, analyzing data, etc. In this case, we will provide only the information processed so that it is not possible to determine a specific individual.
3. Contact us
If you have any questions about the way you think about personal information listed here, please contact us by e-mail at:
Personal Information Management Officer : Global Dining Co., Ltd. (firstname.lastname@example.org)